[Xerte-dev] Re: New 2.1, there are 2 problems in Firefox only

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 15:20:23 BST 2013

Sorry, i can only guess that its a setting then hiding cookie from script.

Can you sniff the returned page using firebug or fiddler other something?

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Tom Reijnders <reijnders at tor.nl> wrote:

It's just the same, empty, even if I display de cookie at that the start of the edit windows it's empty....