[Xerte-dev] Re: New 2.1, there are 2 problems in Firefox only

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Oct 25 12:50:16 BST 2013

Ah... thanks for confirming that Ron - was it in Firefox that you tested this?. I always had that down as something that I hadn't implemented and since I am using the default Moodle session name to restart the session in Firefox and Safari (the only two browsers needing this it present) but perhaps it isn't an issue...

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health & Life Sciences