[Xerte-dev] Xerte 2 Days in Flanders - June 2014

Katrien Bernaerts katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be
Thu Oct 24 19:13:06 BST 2013

Hi all,

Note down in your diary that our Xerte days will take place on 5 and 6 June 2014 in the Provincial House of Flemish Brabant in Leuven.
Further information will follow later in November.

Monday will Inge Donkervoort and I present Xerte at Erasmus MC and Surf in the Netherlands. I made ​​a short presentation. Some users tell their experiences with Xerte. You can watch it on http://194.7.157.205/moodle/xertetoolkits/play.php?template_id=6973

It is in Dutch but maybe with google translate and youtube subtitles it will succeed.

Regards,
Katrien

Katrien Bernaerts | Projectbegeleider Toll-net

Mobiel: +32 496 523058
Tel.: +32 2 514 19 00 (Provinciaal Onderwijs Vlaanderen)
e-mail: katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be   website: http://www.toll-net.be
skype: katrienb                                                twitter: kbernaerts
linkedin: http://be.linkedin.com/pub/katrien-bernaerts/10/55b/95