[Xerte-dev] Re: xerte.net

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Mon Oct 21 11:10:52 BST 2013

Remember you can build an editor to do whatever to want it to do - there is
no requirement on it to have to be XML

Mark if you've not seen there are non-Xerte modules you can add to XOT
which edit a variety of things (I tend to use serialised PHP as my storage
as a bit quicker if talking only to PHP)

Given Angular and so on, moving towards json makes sense to me