[Xerte-dev] Re: xerte.net

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Fri Oct 18 12:54:41 BST 2013

If I was playing with my MBA (no sniggering, I do genuinely have one) I
would say we are at the "growth wall", which is a point at which SMEs
decide to how expand (new markets, more staff etc. etc)

It is inevitably the big risk they face (if you discount starting in the
first place) and is when bad things happen.

It would seem logical that we all half agree some funding is required to go
anywhere

So, where?

Kickstarter? Indiegogo? Shuttleworth? Hewlett?