[Xerte-dev] Re: xerte.net

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 11:45:54 BST 2013

Probably not charging enough, but that might be because higher prices would be a hard sell in education. If you look at what people are paying to use some products out there in the commercial world it is typically $400 - $1000 per year for anything half decent, and big corps don't even blink at that.