[Xerte-dev] Re: PHP compatibility

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Oct 15 18:04:13 BST 2013

I understand where you are coming from, and I understand your reasoning.
But I respectfully disagree.

This is just a typical re-factoring which we will be obliged to do from
time to time. No new functionality involved, perhaps new opportunities.

The question is more MySQLi vs. PDO.  Or a more generic approach Like
David Goodwin used for authentication. We don't do anything fancy with
the database.

Tom