[Xerte-dev] Re: PHP compatibility

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Tue Oct 15 17:56:04 BST 2013

this is sort of why I think we needed a bigger set of goals for stuff

This has been coming for ages, but everyone at the moment is sort of
solving their own problems (so to speak), and so this wasn't ever going to
become a big deal, but is eventually going to stop everything.

Most of the XOT code is heading to being almost 5 years old now, stuff like
was always going to happen without a sort of core development thread going
on