[Xerte-dev] Re: Editor

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 16:03:53 BST 2013

BTW I like the way you can stack two or more icons together: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/examples/#stacked

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Julian Tenney
Sent: 08 October 2013 15:58
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Editor

Just like the old days!

It's a good call. I've put the local copies in, and use them: so they'll need keeping up to date. It means we have bootstrap in two places, so we should look at a common place for shared stuff. I haven't touched the export code, but suspect it isn't too much to add in the new folders; also I just took the downloads and put them in there, I suspect we only need the .min.css files.