[Xerte-dev] Re: Editor

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 15:03:25 BST 2013

There is a desire to change the editor to one written in HTML5 and get rid of the Flash one. I think John has got some progress with it, but it's quite a bit of work.

Personally I think it would be very hard to do WYSIWYG and maintain the flexibility of the authoring tool.

What do you mean by 'change the design'?