[Xerte-dev] Xerte contest rules - xerte event in Flanders

Katrien Bernaerts katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be
Thu Oct 3 14:12:58 BST 2013

Hi,

In preparation for our Xerte event (May - June 2014 in Flanders), we propose
a contest rules on.
We have one question to you:

Which are the quality criteria of a learning path in order to be assessed as
an “excellent” learning path?  Help us on http://bit.ly/1hnaRtJ

We also post this question on twitter with hastag #Xerte in English and
Dutch.