[Xerte-dev] Re: How to display page id?

Mark Berthelemy mberthelemy at wyversolutions.co.uk
Wed Nov 27 12:31:49 GMT 2013

Hi Julian,

For the moment, I'd just hide it with CSS - although a "review mode" would be great. Something for the wish list…

I suppose I could just get reviewers to refer to the page ID in the url for the moment?

Mark

--
Mark Berthelemy
Managing Director

Wyver Solutions Ltd | Company number: 5731173 Registered in England | Registered address: First Floor, 6 Bridge Street, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1AX