[Xerte-dev] Re: Fwd: Two LDAPs

thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 11:08:18 GMT 2013

Hi Pat,

Yes indeed. I’ve had big problems at Lowestoft college where they have three LDAPS! One for  IT Staff, another for All other staff and the third for students. Quite a few colleges have separate domains for staff and students as well.

Kindest Regards,
Thomas
Thomas Rochford  |  e-Learning Advisor  |  Jisc RSC Eastern
Tel: 01223 564749 |  Mobile: 07500 669002  |  Skype: cambridge.serendipity
Email: thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk  |  Web: http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/eastern
Cambridge Serendipity, 35 Gough Way, Cambridge, CB3 9LN
For the full range of RSC UK events, resources and blog, visit http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk