[Xerte-dev] Re: Documentation process

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 16:23:06 GMT 2013

We already have a documentation folder and I seem to recall we had a valid reason for naming it documentation rather than docs?

Admittedly that all needs updating and isn't currently in any kind of common format and is also specific to installing and upgrading etc but shouldn't we define what we need/want first before deciding on the format/location?

Ron