[Xerte-dev] Re: 2.1

Thomas Rochford (Office 365) thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 14:17:07 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

If possible can we reset the top (default) template to be the Nottingham one, not the 'Bootstrap'. I think this will prove confusing for some and awkward for many!

Another wish would be to get some form of progress bar, or even some text messages, to provide some feedback to the users for import/export of LOs.

Finally could we make the background image configurable via the Management settings (maybe it is already but I couldn't find where). Many providers way want to provide a more institutionally focussed image.

Kindest regards, Thomas
Sent from my Hudl
(In case you are wondering what a Hudl is, it's the Tesco Tablet which retails at £119 and a runs Android 4.2. I'm testing it as a possible device for Providers to use with students - in this case from my car, parked in a backstreet in Southend)