[Xerte-dev] Some more feedback from the Glasgow Uni session: Xerte embed page

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed May 29 14:57:27 BST 2013

Hi,

Anyone up for/able to add this to the wizard for Embed Content page type? Basically she wants a way of defining the width of the text box (half , 3/4, auto??) and preferably a way to set left or right? Just now you get full width or half which wastes a lot of screen if you expand the LO...

I can add this to the HTML5 models if someone is able to add this to the wizard?

Regards

John

-----

As we discussed at the training day at GU, it would be great if we could have the embed page (in the navigators) with a variable panel width to allow embedding a web page in a frame and having some instructional text outside the frame. At the moment if you add the text option it cuts the embedded web page panel to half the width of the page.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html