[Xerte-dev] Re: stripslashes (and LaTeX)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu May 23 16:25:12 BST 2013

Yes, after some testing, I think that what should work is this:

Only use stripslashes when get_magic_quotes_gpc() is true.

NOTE:

  * magic_quotes_gpc is enabled by default on php < 5.3
  * magic_quotes_gpc is deprecated (but still ENABLED by default) in php 5.3
  * magic_quotes_gpc is REMOVED from php as of  5.4.0