[Xerte-dev] MathJax support is somewhat more complex then I hoped.

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri May 17 19:21:52 BST 2013

MathJax has config options called for example AM_HTMLorMML and
AM_HTMLorMML-full.

The full version is larger and realy pre-includes everything, the
non-full version includes the minimum, and only the rest of the html and
css code if math is actually used.

So, I changed the full to the non-full.

But, you can also determine what input is available, and the
AM_HTMLorMML-full we were using, only supports 'asciimath'.  To support
LaTeX as well, we need to use a different config: TeX-MML-AM_HTMLorMML

So for the moment, that's what I have committed for xerte only at the
moment. But perhaps AM_HTMLorMML would be enough, or we can make it an
optional parameter of the LO. (default none?)

For your information:
AM_HTMLorMML                    120kb
AM_HTMLorMML-full              223kb
TeX-MML-AM_HTMLorMML    215kb