[Xerte-dev] Re: Charting Library

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 17 09:49:03 BST 2013

no, this is loading scripts you need for your piece (because you have added them to the list, you must need them)

You’re thinking of the Maths and Mediaelement stuff I think, which, yes, loads every time.

It’s probably not so hard to search for mp4 flv `` in the file and load those libraries as appropriate.