[Xerte-dev] Fix applied to DB.php to set iduser to AUTO_INCREMENT

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu May 16 16:41:52 BST 2013

Hi,

I've now committed this to trunk as R913 as it fixed for me the error I was experiencing last week from the install of stable 2.0 from the community site.

Can anyone confirm that this was what was really required and I'll stick it into 2.0 as well?

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health & Life Sciences
Glasgow Caledonian University

Winner: Times Higher Education's Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society's Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education's Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html