[Xerte-dev] Re: Using Two Authentication Methods

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu May 16 15:02:25 BST 2013

- Static will never be upgrade friendly, or we need to do some serious
work on the installer.

Three options I see.

1. Add the 1 user to ldap, but I am sure you considered that already.
(upgrade safe)
2. Add static accounts to the Ldap method (NOT upgrade safe)
3. Make two authentication methods possible, and use Db for the
'static'user, but this requires the most work, I don't know if it can be
done, but this one is also upgrade safe.

Tom