[Xerte-dev] Re: JS libraries

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu May 16 11:24:17 BST 2013

It would be relatively easy to do or while parsing the xml at the start we could prefetch the ones that will be needed for all the models...

Doesn't the maths one do something clever server side... is it significantly slower on localhost?

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health & Life Sciences