[Xerte-dev] Re: Charting Library

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed May 15 15:44:53 BST 2013

There are some really nice examples on their site. I think it’s abit more than I need: it seems to be a whole jquery like plugin, rather than just the charting stuff.

This is one example where being to load libraries from a CDN would be good, because then people can choose. I don’t know if you can make the charting setup FWS for anything but the simplest charts, which we already have.

After equations though, academics would make a lot of use of charts. I suppose they can do them as images, but it’s a bit of a hassle.