[Xerte-dev] Re: Browse Dialog Issue when Uploading Media

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri May 10 13:04:47 BST 2013

Somehow the edit.php of site ended up in xerte, so xerte is using the
one from site (I noticed this, because the title of the edit window is
wrong).

See attached for a correct modules/xerte/edit.php. Will commit that later.

I added some Alert.show messages to the wizard, and it shows the button
is active, and it even returns true for the fileref.browse (line 2560)