[Xerte-dev] Re: Browse Dialog Issue when Uploading Media

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 10 09:56:39 BST 2013

Need to fix it because it was driving me crackers yesterday.

It is fixable, because I can replicate it in Xerte Toolkits pieces on a clean xampp install, but not a bootstrap (which works fine)

So there is something in the Xerte pieces that is breaking it, and it's not the files in modules/Xerte/engine because I have swapped them with ones from modules/site/engine.

Confusing issue, because yesterday it was the bootstrap one on our server that was giving me the grief.