[Xerte-dev] Re: Xerte Install

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sat May 4 11:45:00 BST 2013

The user database is only created if you choose Db as authentication
method in auth_config.

Then, you can also manage the users through the management.php 'users' page.

You can also set $development to true temporarily on line 26 of
config.php. That should give you an indication of what goes wrong when
you export.

Tom