[Xerte-dev] SCORM GetValue/SetValue

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Mar 28 11:45:42 GMT 2013

Julian,

I know you can use _level0.GetValue and level0.SetValue in .rlmscripts,
but how does that work? How and where is level0.SetValue defined and how
does it know to call the javascript SetValue function.

I would have expected a definition of SetValue somewhere in the engine
that calls callJS(SetValue... or something similar, but I can't find
anything in the Engine.

What I want, is to change the FRAMEWORK.OpenPage and FRAMEWORK.ClosePage
to track entry and exits of pages using scorm or tin can (or nothing, in
that case iy would call some empty functions, like the  previewer is
doing now for the scorm tracking.