[Xerte-dev] Re: SECURITY PATCH for upload.php

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 17:33:21 GMT 2013

Yeah I've only patched edit and upload but i have been seeing similar things...

If you refresh then the buttons should work again. Not sure why but might try debugging later..

As for the upload patch. can you try firefox by clearing cookie logging in again and see if upload works to see whether the cookie bug is fixed?

Thanks Ron.

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Ron Mitchell <ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk> wrote:

Hi John

I've just updated the Techdis /xot install to R734 which obviously uses Moodle authentication and uploading via a graphics and sound page seems to work fine now whereas as you know it didn't before.

However I'm not sure whether it's due to your update or the recent update by others but I notice that there's now no state change on the workspace buttons when a project is selected e.g. they still work but remain greyed out

[cid:_com_android_email_attachmentprovider_1_18220_RAW at sec.galaxytab]

HTH