[Xerte-dev] Custom Stylesheets

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 15:22:02 GMT 2013

Hi,

I don't use custom style sheets much, but I know some of you do: does this chime with anyone?

[User wrote...]

I've just got a very quick query regarding style sheets within the Xerte Online Toolkit framework.

I've implemented a number of CSS documents into my Xerte projects and these work very nicely. Unfortunately there seems to be a bug, relating to the attachment of a stylesheet within XOT, that I've discovered, whereby as Xerte loads the style sheet for the first time (on the first slide) the content disappears (whatever it is text, images etc.). The rest of the slides are fine and if you go back go the first slide (after the CSS document has loaded) all is OK. Is this to do with the load order (XML data first before CSS?) and can it be fixed?