[Xerte-dev] Re: Which file is authenticating on XOT install

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Fri Mar 22 16:49:12 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

It would be good if this could be an 'include' file. I assume this is
possible in php but am not sure how to do it. This would be a massive help
because the file could be populated semi/automatically without breaking the
code. This would be especially helpful to WBL and ACL providers whose users
are not normally managed through LDAP or AD.

Kindest Regards,

Thomas

Thomas Rochford  |  e-Learning Advisor  |  Jisc RSC Eastern

Tel: 01223 564749 |  Mobile: 07500 669002  |  Skype: cambridge.serendipity

Email: thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk  |  Web:
http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/eastern

Cambridge Serendipity, 35 Gough Way, Cambridge, CB3 9LN

For the full range of RSC UK events, resources and blog, visit
http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk <http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/>