[Xerte-dev] Which file is authenticating on XOT install

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:33:30 GMT 2013

I have a new install going on a Linux box.
The install guide was a great help getting that up and running in no time, especially with me a Linux newbie at the keyboard.
One last thing.On completion it auto logged me in as "Guest".Neat.
How do I add a couple accounts?No LDAP.
Guide gives several options: ( - followed by my problem)
Demo.txt- not present in rootDemo.php- not present in rootIntegration.txt- can't use, standalone installWebctlink.txt- not present in root, standalone install anyway.Switch.txt- not present in root
Long ago and far away I know I hardcoded the user/pw pairs.Still doable?