[Xerte-dev] Re: XOT installation help please

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:14:58 GMT 2013

Vicky, extract the files from the Xerte generated zip and make a new zip of them using your desktop zip client.
Same error?
From: Greavesv at beaumontcollege.org
To: xerte-dev at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:37:17 +0000
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: XOT installation help please

Hi Ron

videoAlex.flv is 2.22MB – so not big.
A video file I’m struggling with at the moment is big (44MB) but I did get it to upload eventually in our last XOT setup.

Thanks
Vicky