[Xerte-dev] Re: location of latest rlm files

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 6 18:25:44 GMT 2013

The files I compared where the .rlm model files.

I just expected that there should not be different versions of the .rlm
files in Xerte and XOT svns.

Is there any support for HTML5 model usage in desktop Xerte?

If Xerte is not going to support HTML5 then presumably the HTML5 models
would just be in the XOT svn?