[Xerte-dev] Re: Problem with Number of uses count in both trunk and v2.0

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Sun Jun 30 09:50:12 BST 2013

Yeah I considered that but where should this be? In upgrade.php to be run once? or just near the start of play.php where is will be run each time? Was trying to avoid the additional database hit every time the LO is played...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA