[Xerte-dev] FW: Meet up?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 15:31:18 BST 2013

See below, can anyone help?

Is this a bug in the setup code?

From: Mark Berthelemy [mailto:mberthelemy at wyversolutions.co.uk]
Sent: 24 June 2013 15:30
To: Julian Tenney
Subject: Re: Meet up?

Hi Julian,

I'm getting a server setup at http://xerte.wyversolutions.co.uk/<http://xerte.wyversolutions.co.uk/setup/page4.php>

Working through the process is fine, apart from when I got to http://xerte.wyversolutions.co.uk/setup/page4.php

It gave the message: Sorry, the system cannot connect to the database at present. The mysql error is No database selected

I had to go and edit database.php to add in the database name and hostname.

But it seems to have forgotten the admin username & password I entered. Where are those stored so I can reset them?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark Berthelemy