[Xerte-dev] Re: problem with trunk and added slashes?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Jun 20 23:03:31 BST 2013

The fact that not all people have control over this was the reason for the fix. The old code called stripslashes regardless of the settings resulting in backslashes being removed from prior escapes and LaTeX expressions.

But given your settings, I don't understand where the slashes as coming from.

Tom

Ron Mitchell <ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk> schreef:

>Hi Tom
>
>sorry for the delayed response been at an event all day and only just
>on the
>train home. Magic quotes settins are as follows:
>
>magic_quotes_gpc Off Off
>
>magic_quotes_runtime Off Off
>
>magic_quotes_sybase Off Off
>

>But this has been the case previously too when this wasn't a problem. I
>have
>full control over this server which has 3 separate xot installations so
>could change the magic quotes settings but lots of people obviously
>won't
>have control over that e.g. on shared hosting etc
>

>HTH
>
>Ron

Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.