[Xerte-dev] Safari media upload issue from Graham Bell - request for server patching

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 23:03:48 BST 2013

Hi Alistair/Ron,

I think I have now got to the bottom of this bug and have produced a patch. It would be great if you were able to either apply the patch attached (instructions below) or upgrade to latest trunk.

Inside the attached zip is a folder called 'modules' with other files/folders inside. If you unzip and drop the 'modules' folder into the root of your install (there will already be a folder there called 'modules' - just grant permissions to overwrite and the problematic files will be replaced.

Let me know when/if one of you can do this and i'll email Graham to see if he can test in Safari - I assum it's the Sandbox he's using as he said Alistair supplies it - if so then I can also test on Mac/Safari to make sure it is now fixed.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html