[Xerte-dev] Re: FW: Images - by: John Clayton

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 07:57:22 BST 2013

OK thanks,

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tom Reijnders
Sent: 10 June 2013 07:56
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: FW: Images - by: John Clayton

It's just a feed of recent topics, not of new unique entries. The feed just runs once in a while and sends out the most recent topics in a category.

That's why I don;'t use the rss feed, but subscribe to email notifications. That will send out 1 e-mail for every new entry. As far as I know, you have to do that for each category separately.