[Xerte-dev] Re: FW: Images - by: John Clayton

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Jun 10 07:55:31 BST 2013

It's just a feed of recent topics, not of new unique entries. The feed
just runs once in a while and sends out the most recent topics in a
category.

That's why I don;'t use the rss feed, but subscribe to email
notifications. That will send out 1 e-mail for every new entry. As far
as I know, you have to do that for each category separately.