[Xerte-dev] FW: Images - by: John Clayton

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 07:46:56 BST 2013

Do you know why the rss feeds I subscribe to for the forum keep throwing me old entries? This appeared this morning, it’s from February

Feed: Forum XCW :: Recent Topics
Posted on: 21 February 2013 20:01
Author: Forum XCW :: Recent Topics
Subject: Images - by: John Clayton

I know this maybe simple but we have just created an install of XOT 1.9 and for some reason cannot display images.

In the image field we select an image, it appears to upload, we get the message

FileLocation + 'media/portfolio.jpg'

Then when we use preview button we get the message
You must select media before you can view it

Can anyone help?

John

View article...<http://xerte.org.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=4&id=4&Itemid=207&lang=en#4>