[Xerte-dev] Re: New Modules

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Sun Jun 9 21:31:56 BST 2013

Meant to say, I've been using your Decision Tree and it's brilliant but there are 2 save buttons at the bottom and 1 works and 1 doesn't - in fact the one that doesn't ends up wiping the whole LO...

Not sure what it's purpose is supposed to be or if it's even supposed to be there but thought i'd let you know...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA