[Xerte-dev] Question in forum XCW

Inge Donkervoort 12Change i.donkervoort at 12change.eu
Mon Jun 3 21:06:54 BST 2013

Hi,

There's a question in the forum from the XCW that needs an answer. We
can't answer this. Can someone else do this?
http://www.xerte.org.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=10&id=47&Itemid=759&lang=en
<http://www.xerte.org.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=10&id=47&Itemid=759&lang=en>

Another question is that we need moderators in the forum. Who wants to
take care of one or more categories in the XCW forum? There can be more
than one moderator in the different categories. You have the
responsibility to make sure that feedback is given within reasonable
time by you or someone else. Secondly remove spam from of the posts
within your category. Thirdly report repetitive questions to me so I can
add those to the FAQ page.

Accessibility: moderator Alistair McNaught
Bugs and issues:
Creating Effective materials:
Developers
General chat
MAXOS: moderator Thomas Rochford
Third party support: Inge Donkervoort
Wish list
Espanol
Nederlands: Katrien Bernaerts & Inge Donkervoort
Norsk

Bye,
Inge

12Change