[Xerte-dev] Agilo for Trac

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 15:37:49 BST 2013

...have offered us 15 pro licenses free of charge. So we need to weigh up whether we want to use it, or whether just making the move to Trac would be a big improvement on things?

Even if we don't use Agilo, I can see that we need to do something pretty similar to SCRUM in order to i) create tickets; ii) organise them into work for releases; iii) track the work being done; iv) release when complete.

SCRUM does answer a lot of the issues we face, I think,