[Xerte-dev] Trac

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 09:49:03 BST 2013

Some of the groups here have been using Trac to manage tickets: I've been really impressed with how they are using it. Do you think it would be good to use it ourselves? Basically, they are using it to manage a SCRUM approach to development, with tickets either being bugs / issues, or new feature requests. The tickets are then organised into a roadmap, and a series of code sprints. I think we need to do something to make our development process easier to manage and keep track of issues, and we keep talking about potential new features but don't always write them down anywhere?

What do you think?