[Xerte-dev] New Bootstrap CSS

Mark Berthelemy mberthelemy at wyversolutions.co.uk
Wed Jul 24 15:59:36 BST 2013

Hi all,

Excuse the basic question.

I want to create a new template that's based on the Bootstrap template, but with a logo in the header and different colours in the CSS.

Is the best way to take a copy of modules/site/parent_templates/site, make the tweaks and then add it to modules/site/templates?

Or is there a way to do this so that the new template takes most of its information from the parent template, with only the changes required made in the new template itself?

Once I've sorted this out I'd be happy to write it up, but I can't see where documentation is stored?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Berthelemy