[Xerte-dev] Re: Fwd:[Forum XCW] Upgrading to v2.0 and user files (Installation)

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Sun Jul 21 10:23:07 BST 2013

Thanks Ron,

Sorry, don't think I ever replied to you... Those were the only two things that I could really thing of too - I assumed that when she said that users couldn't see their data that she meant in Workspace (but I have now asked her to clarify this)... if this is the case though then I figured that this could only happen if the usernames were different - but since they are logging in via ldap this is unlikely...

Will wait until she replies...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA