[Xerte-dev] FW: [Forum XCW] Title bar and footer missing from display (Bugs and Issues)

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Sun Jul 21 10:12:27 BST 2013

Hi,

This is probably mainly for Tom or Inge (but I would welcome input and thoughts from others)  but this message below from the Forum didn't actually make it onto the forum so it must be stuck somewhere (like one previous that I reported)... not sure if you can investigate this or do anything to prevent it happening but it would be good if it could appear in the sequence as it may contain useful info...

Also, I've been on the forum a lot lately as I know some of you are not around or are busy. I've been getting an annoying white page error very often when clicking [Reply] why often disappears when I click refresh but occasionally it can take several tries (even using Shift-F5 in Chrome to ignore the cache...). Again not sure if that is something you can trace an fix but it could put people off...

Last thing... is there any plans for a Wiki? I'd like to get some of this information in my head and from the Forums in a place which we can build into a useful repositorty - the Forum is great but some posts can go on for a while (the Media Upload error one) and it was a relatively easy fix in the end but people may not want to wade through 60 or more pages to find the answer... thoughts?

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA