[Xerte-dev] Re: Cross-domain SCORM player

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 13:53:54 BST 2013

We haven’t done it that way, but it can be done: when a SCORM LO is l;auncehd it looks up through the window hierarchy for the API, and then initialises when it finds it: if an LMS opened a window to a Xerte SCO on a toolkits server, it should still do that, it wouldn’t be difficult to experiment with,