[Xerte-dev] Re: Problems uploading Media

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 16 13:38:40 BST 2013

The other weird thing was media and quota didn't work, and then suddenly did. That made me think liveware was to blame, but I don't think it is in this case, and if you have access and can replicate, then it's not that. Do you have full access to the server to try stuff on? That would help a lot if we can avoid having to bounce everything through the forum.