[Xerte-dev] Changes in trunk that aren't in v2

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Jul 9 08:11:40 BST 2013

Hi,

I've just been going through the differences between trunk and v2 with the aim to make sure all my 'fixes' are in v2 as well as trunk (but trying to leave any new features in trunk only) and i'm seeing a few differences like MathJax includes that I'm thinking are probably fixes and should be in v2 but have been skipped... but i'm not always 100% sure...

It would be good if people could look through the differences for their own changes and make a decision as to whether it should go into v2.0 or wait for v2.1 ? It's relatively easy to do in Tortoise if you don't already know how... I can show...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html